Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fun with Rollyo

For those of you who don't know, I have a lot of pet turtles.  Several different species.  They are all over the house in there tanks!  I'll probably talk about them more later and share more pictures too.  Well since, I'm a turtle person I decided to use Rollyo to search sites about turtles and tortoises that I'm familiar with and trust.  Unfortunately I spent more time reading about turtles than playing with rollyo options...


Here are a few turtle pics - 

2 comments:

  1. Do you participate in COO's Turtle-rama? I love that event, but haven't been for a while, since Daughter became so independent. I like your last photo, the one where the green eye glows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just used your rollyo to look for red eared sliders, because I used to have some. Found lots of good info!

    ReplyDelete