Wednesday, April 8, 2009

7 1/2 Lifelong Learning Habits

After watching the presentation on 7 and 1/2 Lifelong Learning Habits, we were asked to write up which habit we personally found easiest and most difficult.

From my strong background in computer engineering and support, using technology to my advantage is definately easy for me. I understand how computers and networks work. Also i can generally navigate myself around most technologies by quick trial and error. Also reading the manuals and help files.

I tend to view problems as a crisis, instead of as a challenge. I generally am able to handle the problems but usually have a negative response. I'd much prefer to be preventative then reactive. When a problem presents itself, I handle it but generally make it a bigger issue than it needs to be

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michael,

    I'm with you in that is difficult sometimes to choose opportunity over crisis! Lucky for us, it really is our choice. Thanks so much for participating in 27 Things! And I like the "van accessible" joke!

    ReplyDelete