Monday, April 20, 2009

Bloglines? No! Google Reader? Yes!

I really didn't want to setup another new account.  Everyone I know who follows blogs and tweets said use Google Reader.  So I clicked on Google Reader and i already had a couple of subscriptions. When I had clicked to follow certain blogs associated with 27 Things, they were already added to the Google Reader which was already active, since I created a google blog account.  After watching and reading through the tutorials, I've pretty much determined there really isn't that much of a difference between the two programs.

I definately prefer the Google Reader, since it is pretty much logged in and ready to go whenever I access any of my related blogging activities.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you - I love google reader, and was tickled to find it pulled updates from blogger automatically!

    ReplyDelete