Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fun with image editors

I think of myself as a relatively private person on the internet.  I play several types of online games, and the people I play with don't know my real name (I've played with some of these people for more than 4 years).  I also do not care to have my picture posted around either.  However, these days almost every website, social networking or otherwise, wants a picture of you and a detailed profile.  I have the solution.  Its even fun.  I spent a couple of hours messing around with it. Let me share with you now.  


The Rio Linda Public Library Staff!
 



4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thanks for sharing. I have to make some of my own, now, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious--a way to stay private and have fun at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna GIT me one of those, too!

    ReplyDelete