Friday, April 17, 2009

Front Desk with Bobby


Front Desk with Bob
Originally uploaded by mjtlib

Well getting back to our 27 Things project here. I decided to take a picture with our branch digital camera to showcase some new flyers, I worked up, to help market upcoming titles. However, Bobby couldn't resist getting into the picture.

Normally I would host the pictures using my own domain, but as this is the week about Flickr, I made myself a flickr account. The only problem (or should I say challenge) I had was needing to get another new email account , this time on yahoo. I really wish I could have signed up with my existing mail account or used the one i made for gmail and the blog.

Using flickr is very intuitive and following the instructions from the 27things blog links, I'm up and running.

1 comment: