Thursday, July 16, 2009

La Dernière Chose!

I've enjoyed participating in 27 Things at SPL. I've learned a lot of new tools and ideas about social interactions using the internet. I think the biggest change to my Internet Life (IL) is the inclusion of Google Reader. The blogs and tweets I follow have become quite addicting. I really have a need to check on them multiple times a day.

After completing the program, I feel that there are some things that weren't much fun as others and that after the first couple of weeks the excitement sort of wore off. If anything I might consider making it more like 20 things and try and cram it into 4 or 5 weeks. While it would make a lot of work for those weeks, the excitement won't have time to wear off. When learning at your own pace in a busy life, it is easy to drop the learning to focus on the actual doing of your everyday tasks and ativities.

Overall, the program was a success. Thank you for letting us all participate.

P.S. La Dernière Chose! = (The Final Thing!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comments. Although some folks who got behind appreciated the extra couple of weeks extension, it was a long siege. As for the reader and feeds, it's really important to keep up with what's going on in the field, and a feed reader is SO much better than scanning months-old, stale journals!

    ReplyDelete